Friday, November 21, 2008

Another Day, Another Movie

****'TWILIGHT' rated PG-13. Well, I don't know if I was just expecting too much or what, but I don't think I loved it like I thought I would. I liked it, but I think I was just a tad disappointed. I had hoped that it would have played big time on the romanticism that I felt in the book. I felt that it was kind of rushed. I did like Robert Pattinson as Edward, I did, but sometimes he seemed like he was trying too hard or something. I think Venessa summed it up perfectly when she said she kept thinking,"okay, now it's gonna get good, and then it ended." I don't know, I think I will like it better the second time, which will be on Saturday with Kandis, Aunt Ellen, Shanel and co. I might have to re-review it. I did enjoy it, but it's only getting 3 out of 5 diamonds.

3 comments:

Anaise said...

You loved the book, right? That's probably why the movie let you down--rarely does a movie capture teh nuances and feelings a beloved book can. It's only when you see a movie first and then read the book that the movie can have any magic for you. At least that's what I've found.

Camille said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm still in love this morning. I was toooo giddy to sleep last night after the midnite showing. I still can't believe I went. I loved, loved, love it. (I mean, seriously, what can we expect from a story line like this to begin with? It's about vampires :))

Diane said...

I agree with you on this one! But it was very fun to be with 59 of Shanel's closest friends!

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town