Sunday, December 21, 2008

What happens When....

You go from never eating properly or consistently while living at home, to eating three square meals at the MTC, and then eating southern cooking from generous members? Here are Brandons exact words;

"I have gotten a couple compliments on my butt. Well one of them was from my companion so it didn't really count and he only said that it filled out my pants, so i'm not sure it was a compliment, it might have been an insult. Then the other was from one of our investigators. She asked me if I had any Black in my blood and I said 'not that I know of why?' Then she asked why I have such a ghetto booty. Those were her exact words. Well that might have been an insult too so I don't really know. I'm not sure what a ghetto booty is, if it's good or bad but whatever, lol. Well speaking of my butt filling out my pants, I actually tore my pants. I was carrying a couple boxes and then I bent over to set them down and my pants ripped. Yep right down the crack- the whole thing. I knew I was gonna gain weight but I never thought that it would be so fast."

Isn't he cute... I miss him...:(

5 comments:

Lisa said...

ROFLMAO I laughed and laughed and LAUGHED out loud at this! I have never really noticed Brandon's butt....which is probably a good thing since he's my good friends' son and all, but two comments and then a rip in the pants? He must be getting a ghetto booty! ROFL This is STILL making me laugh out loud!

Reggs said...

GHETTO BOOTY!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!!! OH that is so awesome. If I were him I would totally claim being part-black!
And I have to say, I laughed so hard at your last movie review. Hugh Jackman + DAYAM!!!! HA HA HAHAHAHAHAH!!! Shar, you are the best.
OH and I loved the story about some of the local sorority girls taking unfair advantage of the missionaries. Who thinks of that stuff??

Diane said...

You really get to know your kids through letters!

Camille said...

hilarious!!! I bet it was great talking to him!!

Kandis said...

Sounds like he's really enjoying the mission!

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town