Monday, May 4, 2009

St. George in March

This is long over due but, we (me, Bryce, Erika, and her friend Kelsee) went on our annual trip to St. George for Erika's dance competition at the end of March. It was way fun, especially because we got to spend time with Aunt Judy and Michele and family. We drove down Fri. morn and competed Fri. afternoon. Erika and her friend Kelsee did great on their duo and got a high silver trophy. Then we were free to relax and swim and just have fun. For dinner we all wanted something different, so, I drove around to all the different places so we were all happy. I got Betos mexican, Bryce had wanted subway but last minute came in and got Betos with me. Erika wanted Fazolies and Kelsee wanted subway. When we got to subway they were closed so we went back to Fazolies for Kelsee. What an adventure. I had called Aunt Judy to see if she wanted to meet up for dinner either Fri. or Sat. night but hadn't heard from her. Saturday we swam and relaxed. Judy called and we set up a dinner date at the chinese buffet that I love. Later Michele called and I was in trouble because I hadn't called her yet and she had gotten wind that we were in town. If you remember, last year we had stayed at her house the whole time and got the royal treatment. I tried to convince her that I truly was going to call her and go see her on our way home on Sunday so I could see that baby for the first time, I'm not sure she believed me. so Sat. night we got to have dinner with Judy and it was so fun to see her! I hadn't seen her for SO long! I bet it had been about four or five years? She's a blast, I always enjoy visiting with her. We had fun playing with the baby octopy that were on the buffet to eat. YUCK! There are pics of Erika licking one, Judy about to eat one, (pretending, anyway) me laughing hysterically at the faces she was pulling, and Bryce sucking up his jell-o with a straw. Weren't we a bunch of mature people in public! And check out the pic of Bryce standing next to Judy, keep in mind that he just turned 12! The next day we checked out and headed to Michele's where she had a big Sunday dinner waiting of roast, real mashed potatoes and gravy, rolls and homemade strawberry jam and strawberry shortcake for dessert. YUM-O!!! And, oh that baby! what a sweetie pie. SO darling. I'm so glad I got to see him and mug on him, what a treat! I'm telling you, if you ever pass through Enterprise, Michele will feed you like royalty. Oh and I got pics of their chickens that they are raising for eggs. So fun. Thank you Michele and family, it was so great to spend time with you and Aunt Judy!


















4 comments:

gardnerfam said...

What cute pics. Isn't that baby the cutest thing ever (I am not prejudice or anything). It was so fun to see you and spend some time with you. I miss seeing my family. I sure enjoyed the weekend with you at the movies and the party. Thanks for meeting us. It was long overdue. To anyone ever passing through st. george my house is only 35 miles and I would love love love to have you over.
Thanks again shar
love ya

. said...

Oh, I love seeing pictures of Aunt Judy and that sweet new baby! Looks like you had a blast!

Diane said...

I'm heading to Enterprise. I could cure use a good meal!

Judy Francisco said...

Hey, what the heck?! How did I get so short?!

I agree with Michele that those are great baby shots! I like the one at the end where he is looking so intently at you.

The Gardners are THE BEST hosts, and Michele is THE top-notch cook (no offense, my [cooking] sisters, but she may be overtaking you...). She feeds me a lot.

This was fun, Shar. Thanks for taking the time to do it! Love, Jude

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town