Monday, May 4, 2009

Another Day, Another Movie

****Fighting****rated PG-13. Even though I don't like seeing people fight and get hurt, I really liked this movie. I have always liked Terrence Howard and let's face it, Channing Tatum and Brian White are easy to look at. I liked it way more than I thought I would, I was totally surprised! It's intense and has some good twists. 3 1/2 diamonds.






****Wolverine****rated PG-13. Oh you all know how I feel about Hugh Jackman! And he did not disappoint! Oh yeah, it was good. And I tell you what, Liev Schrieber is scary! He was really good. It was interesting to see how Wolverine came about. I thought it was awesome and I highly recommend it. 4 diamonds.





****Ghosts of Girlfriends Past****rated PG-13. Ok, I am a huge Mathew McConahay fan, (except I can't remember how to spell his name and I'm too tired to care) I really like him, looking at him. It was good, but, I don't know, I was a little disappointed. The beginning was so shallow, you know, they had to play up his man-whore life style and it got kind of old. It was too much, all the girls he had been with and his whole attitude and stuff. I don't want my girls to see it and they want to. It got good at the end. 3 diamonds.

1 comment:

Reggs said...

W-O-WWWW, shar I think you're getting lax in your diamond rating system!! All of these got 3 or above. Or maybe I need to get out to the theater.... :)

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town