Monday, April 27, 2009

Another Day, Another Movie

****Earth****rated G. One word; WOW. Absolutely breathtaking and amazing! Seriously. How do they get those shots? After seeing this, I honestly don't know how anyone can not believe in God. It's always sad to see the circle of life, I just wanted the camera crew to get in there and save all the creatures that needed saving, but I guess that's not the natural order of things. I didn't want it to end. 4 diamonds.







****Obsessed****rated PG-13. Beyonce' was really cute and so were her 'husband and baby'. It was a mix between 'Fatal Attraction' and 'The hand that rocks the cradle'. Somewhat disturbing and slightly intense. 3 diamonds.






****The Soloist****rated PG-13. I really like Robert downey Jr. ever since 'Iron Man' and he was really good. But Jamie Foxx was absolutely and completely brilliant! I will bet my 3rd child :) that he will be nominated for an Oscar. It was slightly slow and draggy at times, but it worked. I totally loved it. A very good movie. 4 1/2 diamonds.

No comments:

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town