Friday, April 3, 2009

Another Day, Another Movie

FINALLY!


****Duplicity****rated PG-13. Clive Owen and Julia Roberts team up in this mystery thriller that keeps you guessing, because it's extremely hard to follow. They skip around so much that it left me very confused. It was good though. Just pay very close attention! 3 diamonds.







****Witch Mountain****rated PG. Who doesn't love The Rock!? Well, I'm sure ther are a few out there, but I like him, and it has nothing to do with his muscles...I thought it was good, of course it's extremely far-fetched, but it's fun. The kids like it. 3 diamonds.








****Knowing****rated PG-13. Nicolas Cage was good, it was interesting but weird and then turned into the appocolypse and got just plain frustrating. I did not like how it ended. 2 1/2 diamonds.








****12 rounds****rated PG-13. Ok, if you can get past the total absurdity of it, it's good. The special effects are awesome and it's pretty intense. I liked it, it's just really unbelievable. 3 diamonds.











****The Amazing Buck Howard****rated PG-13. When is John Malkovich not absolutely crazy, intense? This was no exception. He really is amazing. It was fun to see Tom Hanks and his son play father and son in the movie, although Tom doesn't have a very big part. It was pretty good, kind of draggy and slow. 2 1/2 diamonds.

No comments:

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town