Friday, April 3, 2009

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE BIRTHDAYS!!!!

Thank you EVERYONE for all your happy birthday wishes!!! I just love love love them. I had a permanent smile on my face all day because of so many well wishers. It's one day a year where I feel so loved:) I had to be to work at 7:00 a.m. and then spent hours at the beauty school that night, so we haven't really celebrated yet. Friday I'm off and will be spending the day at the theater and off to my annual birthday dinner at Red Lobster! Yay! I will show pics of the celebration. Thank you all again! You're the BEST!

3 comments:

gardnerfam said...

I am so glad you had a wonderful day. You were in my thoughts. I love ya. Enjoy Red Lobster for me.

Liz, in New York said...

Hey cousin! Hope you had one fantatstic birthday. Happy happy birthday to you! :)

Reggs said...

Happy birthday, Shar!!and i love your new hair, you look perfect and ready for summer.

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town