Friday, April 3, 2009

The Big Reveal!!!

Okay, so here's the deal; last Thursday Shanel came to my house to cut my hair while her daughter was at pre-school, which was so fun! I was trying to be brave, and I did get alot cut off, but I was being too conservative. Unfortunately I had to hurry off to work before I realized that I really did want more cut off to get the look I was going for. I know Shanel would have totally done it. Then coincidentally, a gal I work with, who is going to beauty school, needed a model so I decided to go for it. I wasn't sure that was how I wanted to spend the evening of my birthday, but I did it. So here are pics of my 1st cut, and then the 2nd. Now I feel like I don't have any hair, but I think it will be fun for summer...Yes?...





ok, I've decided I need a better picture, don't really like this one!

4 comments:

Anaise said...

Cute hair!!!

I think it will be GREAT for summer.

gardnerfam said...

I second Anaise. Darling hair.

. said...

How cute! And it really will be so nice for summer! What's great is that you can still pull it up and get it out of your face whenever you need to. That's one thing I miss having really short hair!

Our Family said...

SO CUTE SIS!! I love it! I can't wait to see it in person!

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town