Friday, July 11, 2008

American Idol ROCKS!!!

...And I did with them for 3 hours! It was AWESOME!! I bought myself a ticket with my birthday money and met Jeffs sister and neice there. Each one of the ten sang a few songs individually and then of course sang together at the end. The crowd went absolutely INSANE for Archuleta. I mean, crazy insane, it was so loud! He, of course, was so touched, but didn't cry til the end of his last song before Cook came out. I love his voice and the songs he sings. Cook was good too, I must admit. After he [Cook] sang his first song, he said, "yeah I'm a little freaked out to follow the guy that was just out here." One of my favorite moments was after Brooke sang her first song she yelled "Utah!!! ...This is the Place!" We were on the floor, 16th row, right in the middle, which was right next to the 8th row. That didn't really make sense, but basically, it was the 8th row. I could see them SO well! I had a great pic of Michael Johns, and a whole bunch more of Archie, and am so sad that they got deleted, Argh!! Stupid dinosour camera! I didn't comment much about Idol during the season, so now am admitting to you all that one of my very favorites is Carly! I know, weird, but I just love her. Her voice and her personality, big time. There, I said it.











7 comments:

Kandis said...

Sooooooo jealous!

Diane said...

I'm soooo jealous too. I watched about every single American Idol this year, even got a DVR to record them. I would have loved to have seen the concert.

. said...

I'm glad you finally came out of the closet about Carly. You probably feel a lot better! Just kidding. I am sooo jealous that you got to go. It must have been so cool to see everyone from the show. Lucky girl!

Camille said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm dying to catch the show here and hope that hubby will spring for the tickets!!!

Joel said...

Shar, it looks like you had great seats! I'm glad that you had fun even though you broke God's commandments by having other Idols before him. Blahh haa haa. He's going to call you again, I promise HE will!

AD said...

Lucky duck!

Lisa said...

I still can't believe I didn't know you were going to this! I need somebody to go to this concert with every year. Remember when we all went and Jeff's sister made the life size cut out of Clay Aiken? Aaah, good times, noodle salad.

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town