Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma!

Oh how I wish Grandma Sanders was still here. I know that today we would have been sitting at a salon getting wonderful pedicures and then going to sonic (with our flimsy pedicure flip flops still on) to have a coney dog and cherry 7-up. That's what we did on this day 5 years ago, 43 days before she passed away. I so wasn't ready to part with her, it's so unfair. I am thankful for the time I had with her and feel so blessed to have had her in my life. She would have been 88 years old today. I think about her every day and wonder what she's doing. Oh how I love her. She would want to be here with all of her posterity. I bet she held Natalies baby boy before she sent him down here this morning. Congratulations Natalie! What a wonderful day to have your little guy! Sorry the pics are blurry, but I had to take pictures of pictures...



















Duh! It's frustrating how bad these look. I will try to fix it later, I've got to go to bed. I really did start this on the 9th, but now it's the 10th. Good night.

3 comments:

. said...

What a sweet thought that maybe Grandma sent Natalie's baby down before he was born. Thanks for the reminder--I sure hope she had a happy birthday!

Diane said...

I had mom's birthday written on my calendar and I have found myself pretty reflective for a few days. Thanks for the blog. She sure thought you were great. (As do I!)

AD said...

As a young girl I was always jealous that you were clearly Grandma's favorite, but now I'm just so happy she had such an attentive, affectionate granddaughter who doted on her. She was a doll.

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town