Tuesday, January 13, 2009

How about dropping a line...

How would you all like to make a missionary's day? Birthday that is. My sweet missionary boy will turn 20 on Friday the 16th of January. Yes this is short notice but I thought it would be fun for Brandon to get some letters from you dear family. He loves letters. He is doing so awesome. We talked to him for an hour on Christmas and he sounds great and is very happy. Thank you for all your love and prayers and support. The address I have on my blog is the mission office. This is the address to his apt. which would be better to send letters to:

114 Crabapple Lane Apt.F
Forestdale, AL 35214

2 comments:

AD said...

Happy Birthday to Elder Birschbach. And I will drop a card in the mail to him. Today.

Diane said...

I'm so sad I didn't check the blogs until today, the 15th. I totally would have sent him a card. Dang.

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town