Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Another Day, Another Movie

****The Brothers Bloom****rated PG-13. I have always really liked Mark Ruffalo. How can you not after '13 going on 30' . Rachel Weis was really cute, I liked her character. I thought it was good. Kind of draggy at times, and somewhat dark in parts, but good. 3 diamonds. Jeff gives it 2 1/2.





****Night at the Museum 2****rated PG. I love Ben Stiller. I thought it was really good, although sometimes I almost felt like they were trying so hard to come up with things to make come alive, and just plain trying too hard period. Some parts were really good though. It's fun. Oh, except I hate when he and the monkey always slap each other, hate it! Once again Jeff gives it 2 1/2 and I give it 3.






****UP****rated G. I really loved this movie, but it was kind of sad to me, and surprisingly scary for a kids movie. There were some really funny things in it that make you laugh right out loud. Overall very good and fun. 3 1/2 diamonds.

No comments:

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town