Friday, June 19, 2009

Another Day, Another Movie

****Imagine That****rated PG. I Thought it was cute and had some substance to it, but Jeff, not so much. Though Eddy Murphy seems to act the same in alot of his movies, I did like him in this. So maybe it's kind of chick flickie. Oh well, I liked it. Jeff, 1 1/2 , me, 3.




****Year One****rated PG-13. I'm sad to say I was very, VERY disappointed in this movie. Man, I don't think I had that high of expectations for it, but I thought it would be alot better. All the best parts were in the previews, I promise. Some parts were in very poor taste. I wouldn't waste your money. Jeff and I both give it 1 diamond for the 3 funny moments.

No comments:

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town