Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Another Day. Another Movie

****Drag me to Hell****rated PG-13. I'm pretty sure this was not meant to be a comedy. Oh my gosh it was so stupid. We laughed hysterically at parts that were supposed to be so scary. STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID.







****Land of the Lost****rated PG-13. I like Will Ferrell just as much as the next guy, but this was kinda dumb. It had it's funny moments, but was kinda weird, and dumb. 2 1/2 diamonds.







****My Life in Ruins****rated PG-13. Finally, a good movie. I loved 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding' and this was somewhat reminiscent of it. Even Nia Vardalos is in it. Richard Dryfuss is awesome and it has a really good story. Very funny and touching.

No comments:

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town