Friday, February 5, 2010

ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER MOVIE

Well it's been too long since I've put my two cents in about the movies so i don't know where to begin. I have gone to the movies every Friday since I've been here. I don't have my diamonds so I will use stars for now.

*AVATAR* PG-13. I saw this for the 3rd time today. I love this movie! It has it all. Romance, suspense, scary, sad, action, a villain that you hate, and at some points it makes you feel jubilant and triumphant. The colors and graphics are so amazing. I highly recommend it, but 3-D on the Imax screen is a must! 5 diamonds. *****

*LEGION* R. Weird, freaky, scary, disturbing, gross, yet intriguing with pretty good graphics so I'm giving it 2 diamonds. **

*THE BOOK OF ELI* R. I thought this was really good. It has some good messages and some paralells to our beliefs as mormons. I do love Denzel Washington, and Gary Oldman is such an awesome bad guy. It's mainly R because of violence. Good movie. 4 diamonds. ****

*TO PARIS WITH LOVE* R. I've said it before and I'll say it again, John Travolta plays an amazing bad guy!!! He is a really bad a-- good guy in this one. He says the F-word a ton which is ridiculous. Johnathin Rhys Myers is really good, they make a good team. Pretty predictable but action packed. It's ok. Not great. 3 diamonds. ***

*When IN ROME* PG-13. Kinda lame and corny but entertaining and fun. Predictable too. 2 diamonds. **

Gotta go for now, getting kicked out of moms house. More later.

Of course I would put you up Michele! :)

3 comments:

AD said...

Glad your movie reviews are back! :) loved Avatar, and ditto on When in Rome. Corny but we did laugh!

Reggs said...

YAY for movie reviews!! I love the diamond rating system. So hilarious! I've been dying to hear about your new adventures in AZ, so keep up the posts!

Stacy Reagh said...

Ok, I really miss you!!! Sorry I haven't commented in quite a while. I haven't been on my blog in I don't know how long!!! It was so good to see you a couple of months ago. When will you be visiting again? Are you doing OK? Love the movie reviews, I haven't seen any of them, so it helps.

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town