Saturday, February 7, 2009

Another Day, Another Movie...

****INKHEART****rated PG. I should have reviewed this one sooner, I hope you don't miss out on seeing it, it's great! I've been a big fan of Paul Bettany ever since my fav movie "A Knights Tale" and he was really good. Kind of a different role for him. Very adventurous and exciting and touching, AND very well done. Bryce really liked it too. We're giving it 3 1/2 diamonds.






****Taken****rated PG-13. Liam Neeson is really good, he's like James Bond meets Rambo. You all know that I love movies that get the revenge that is deserved, so I liked it. I don't think Jeff did as much, but you know how he is:) It was intense and suspenseful, kinda frustrating though. I'm giving it 3 diamonds. I'll have to ask Jeff tomorrow, he's asleep.






****Push****rated PG-13. Okay, though it's kind of bizzare and out there, I really liked it. It had all the elements of a good movie; suspense, romance, action, and the element of surprise. (no this is not Pink Panther, Jeff doesn't want to see it?) Dakota Fanning was awesome as usual. I think you will like it. 3 diamonds, I have a feeling Jeff will give both of these movies far less bling than me..

5 comments:

Kandis said...

So I just have been catching up on blogs and about DIED laughing at your post about having "the talk" with Bryce!!!! So funny! Good movie reviews though. I'm going to go and see "He's Just Not That Into You" tonight with my mom and sis. Let me know if you see it and what you think! Oh, and those pictures of Brandon are so cute! You should be such a proud parent!!

. said...

Let's see...could you be sweeter? Thanks so much. Don't worry, your secret is safe with me! ;) Love to you and your family!
Trish

Our Family said...

Oh my goodness!!! What did I ever do to deserve that wonderful array of comments? I love you sis. I thought you really knew me, I didn't think I had you fooled too! Man, I'm better than I thought! :)

You are such a great mom, those kids love you so much and know they can count on you for anything. They also know they can tell you anything, I worry about that with mine, that they won't tell me things because they think they'll get in trouble. Yours don't worry about that and that is so good.

Love you!

Reggs said...

Really? you really liked Inkheart?? I saw this with Lisa and Katrina in the theater and I wanted to poke out my own eyeballs. I didn't think the little girl was cute or endearing. And why did she have a british accent when her father didn't?
Maybe I need to read the book?

Lisa said...

Inkheart REALLY 3.5???? Ug! I saw it with Katrina and Reagan and I felt like I was serving time for some kind of crime had committed. It was painful for me, so painful that Reagan and I started texting each other back and forth, even though we were seated next to each other. LOL

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town