Thursday, February 12, 2009

Another Day, Another Movie

Jeff did give 'Taken' 3 diamonds like me, but just as I suspected he is only giving 'Push' 1.


****He's just not that into You'****rated PG-13. Okay, I thought it had it's funny and entertaining moments, but man it made me so happy that I'm not single!!! Although I already knew that I am happy that I'm not single. I think Bradley Cooper is so sexy but I was so disappointed in him. It probably depicted what it's truly like out there in the world, so I'm happy to just stay in my own little world, thank you. I'm giving it 2 1/2, Jeff gives it 2.






****New in Town****rated PG-13. Yes It's somewhat predictable but I really got a kick out of hearing the way those Minnesotians talk. Hilarious. Jeff doesn't really care much for Renee' Zellweger but I thought she had a certain charm, and so did Harry Conick Jr. I really enjoyed it. Jeff is giving it 2 diamonds but I give it 3.

2 comments:

. said...

Bradley Cooper--that's his name? He is a beautiful man. But his character was horrible in that movie. He's officially off my favorites list. You're right, it was depressing and reminded me what a great life I have!

Diane said...

Kandis, Shanel and I went to see "He's Just Not That Into You." We were disappointed. But the last ten minutes were good and that is probably what we will remember!

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town