Friday, August 22, 2008

Another Day, Another Movie

****"Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants II" PG-13. Mel and I watched the first one at her house and then went straight to the theater to watch this one. That was fun! We did it for her birthday. I liked it, I like the characters and their inter-action with each other. It is very chick-flicky. I would not recommend it to the men. Cute and fun and I liked the scenery. 3 diamonds.






****"The Rocker" PG-13. With Dwight from the office who plays an old drummer that cant get past his grudge. I must say it was funnier and less stupid than I thought it would be. It's kind of a combination of 'School of Rock' and 'That thing you do'. It's fun, not thought provoking.
3 1/2 diamonds.






****"Death Race" rated R. Jason Statham plays the same role in all his movies, it seems, but he's good at it. He goes to prison for something he doesn't do and then is forced to become the driver in a death race for entertainment on the internet. Very graphic and violent. Hard to take. Joan Allen plays a heartless prison warden, interesting, but overall, just yucky. I know the men will really like it. Special effects were good so it gets 1 diamond.






****"House Bunny" rated PG-13. Okay, she's really cute and has quite the body. It's funny to see her transform the plain, misfitted girls from the Zeta sorority into cute popular girls. Starring Bruce and Demi's daughter and Katherine Mcphee. It was fun to see what she was going to wear next, although most gals wont like that part, the men will. Includes a Cameo performance by Hugh Heffner and his girls. I dont know, predictable, sometimes extremely stupid, yet funny and touching. 2 1/2 diamonds.







Okay everyone, I have been waiting for more guesses about Brandons mission destination. You know me, I want more before I post it... And, yes, I do know where he's going...And if you have heard it through the grapevine, mums the word! I will post it tomorrow if I get more guesses:)

3 comments:

Camille said...

You better tell us RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!

Ali said...

HA HA HA!!! I know I know!!! Lisa told me but I'm keepin' my mouth shut.

BTW, I do NOT think that that Bruce/Demi's Daughter is attractive. At all. Maybe she'll be a good actress, but I think she's just strange looking. I know, I'm mean.

Camille said...

come on Sharla! I'm dying here!!!! I seriously have checked this site about 50 times in the last 24 hours!

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town