Wednesday, August 6, 2008

August 6, 1977


On this day, 31 years ago, I was blessed with the birth of my little sister! I was so happy to get her in my lonely little world. I remember taking her for show and tell when I was in fifth grade and she was just a little baby. She has been a joy in my life, a confidant, and my best friend. I honestly can't imagine my life without her. She baby sat my kids when they were little and now my kids baby sit hers. She even has babies for me! How selfless is that! She loves me the way I am and never puts me down for my inadequacies. She really is one of the most amazing people I know! There is so much more I want to say... maybe another day... I LOVE YOU SIS!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Have a great day! Do something crazy!

4 comments:

Camille said...

this is soooo sweet. I love your sister, too. MUCHO!

Our Family said...

WOW! I love you too, SOOOO much. I absolutely can't imagine my life without my wonderful sister in it. Thank you for being there for me always and for being such a strength in my life!

Lisa said...

I'm so jealous! I want a little sister to take to show and tell! Oh wait, I don't do show and tell anymore....that's only for perverts when you are an adult! Personally, I love BOTH of you like a sister and can't imagine my life without either of you! Lucky me!

Diane said...

Can your mom be any luckier to have daughters that love each other. Such a cute picture.

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town