Saturday, August 2, 2008

BREAKING DAWN

Yay! Did you all get your book? I got to work the party at Wal-mart from 8:30 til 12:30. It was way fun. We had free hot dogs, (in honor of Jacob) wedding cake, cotton candy, prizes, trivia, and face painting. It got CRAZY!!! They started lining up to get the book at about 9:00 and the line wrapped half way around the inside of the store. I even got to take a turn guarding the books!Our store manager started handing out the books at 11:30 and they went wild with excitement. They couldn't buy them until exactly Midnight so they just started reading where they were sitting or standing. At midnight we had almost every single cash register running. I worked today from 9:30 to 6:30 and couldn't believe how many books were sold, almost everyone had one in their hands or shopping cart. I've gotten to page 78 and really like it so far, but I'm extremely nervous about what is going to happen... I just don't want to be disappointed, or mad, or sad...

4 comments:

Reggs said...

yay shar!! we had so much fun seeing you. thanks for the cake! I love cake.
I still really want one of those team edward shirts!! however, i am kind of on jacob's team. A man that is like a warm furnace AND he never gives up. I'm kind of a sucker for those things. :)

Kandis said...

The party sounds like it was a blast! I'm excited to discuss it with everyone!

Diane said...

You look like you are having a super fun time. Going to a party and getting paid for it. Cool!

Our Family said...

Sorry I was such a party pooper and didn't come down at 11:30 when you called me. I was TIRED! LOVE your shirt, I'm super jealous. It's SO CUTE and it looks like you guys had SO much fun! I can't believe how many books there were! HOLY CATS!! When I went to my Walmart on the 2nd they only had a table left with less than 20 on top. I wondered if there were more in the back or if that was it. CRAZY!

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town