Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Another Day, Another Movie

****"21" rated PG-13. Based on the true story about the MIT student who's a math genius that gets caught up into counting cards in Vegas because of one of his professors. (Kevin Spacey)It has humor, a love interest, a little bit of intensity, and a few twists along the way. I really liked it, though the scenes when they meet in the strip club could be cut out! Can someone please explain to me why Kate Bosworth has one blue eye and one brown eye?! I've noticed it before, in a magazine, but I wonder if it's the true color of her eyes or if she does it on purpose with contacts? Enquiring minds want to know! Jeff and i both give it 3 1/2 diamonds.







****"Run Fatboy Run" rated PG-13. Produced by David Schwimmer, in London. It's about the guy who leaves his pregnant fiance' at the alter, but then 5 years later when she finds a man, (Hank Azaria) he can't handle it and wants her back. He commits to run the marathon for charity because that's what the boyfriend does. Oh My Gosh it was so funny! I don't think I was expecting much going in, so maybe thats why I liked it so much, but I highly recommend it! It's lighthearted, and proves, once again, that people aren't always what they seem! Again, we both give it 3 1/2 diamonds.







****Leatherheads" rated PG-13. George Clooney, and Jim Kavinski! How can you go wrong! Set back in the twenties, George is trying to legitimise football. It kind of had the feel of "Oh Brother, Where art Thou". It's clever and funny, yet even a bit sad. A very good movie that, I think, everyone will like. Jeff gives it 3, I'm giving it 4 diamonds.

2 comments:

Forney RS said...

I can dream of going to a movie...someday...

ps... I"m glad you're back!

Lisa said...

Hello? HEEEELLLLOOOOO?! Just WHEN did you see all these movies? I don't remember my phone ringing with an invite....hmmmmm. The other night we went with John and Deaun to dinner and to see "21", I even turned to Joel and said "It's just kind of weird being here without Jeff and Shar!"

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town