Monday, June 30, 2008

Another Day, Another Movie

****'Wanted' rated R. Angelina Jolie plays a great bad a__! there's no denying that. It was really violent and graphic. The 'F' word was used too much. An interesting concept, but really kind of lame at the same time. An old ancient loom weaves the names mysteriously on its own of people that are supposed to be assasinated... It lost me. Plus it was sad- not the recipe for a great movie if you ask me. AND, I've never liked Morgan Freeman as a bad guy!... not that he doesn't play the part well, I just don't like it. Jeff is giving it 1 diamond for the special effects. I'm giving it 1 because the main guy, (James Macavoy) was such a good actor, oscar-material, I would bet on it.






****'Wall-E" rated G. I had heard that some of "THE CRITICS" didn't like it. ( that usually means I will) So maybe my expectations were a little low, but I absolutely LOVED it. I thought it was so great how there wasn't a lot of dialogue through 3/4's of it and it didn't need it! So good, and had such an awesome message, a couple of them, actually. Jeff hasn't seen it yet so I can't give his oppinion, but I'll be seeing it again with him:) Bryce gives it 4 diamonds, and so do I!

No comments:

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town