Friday, June 13, 2008

HELLO EVERYBODY!!!!

I apologize for my absence! I once again give kudos to all the mom's out there who work full time, I don't know how you do it! I get so tired that when I get home I just crash. Today is the first time I have opened my lap top since I got home from Phoenix, which was May 25th!!! I have a lot to catch up on, and I will try over the next few days, but for now I am just going to touch on sending both my girls off to the pioneer trek! Elise was excited to go and Erika was beside herself that we could have the audacity to make her do something that she had absolutely no desire to do. Jeff got them to the Stake center by 5:30 Thurs. morning and they will return tomorrow night. I am so anxious to see if it had the effect on Erika that I know she so desperately needed and that I have been praying for! I will keep you posted! This pic was taken at 5:20 a.m. just before they left. It's hard to tell, but they are decked out in pioneer dresses!

4 comments:

Diane said...

The trek is a live altering activity. I can't wait to hear how they liked it. I went and cannot say enough about how great it was.

Camille said...

we missed you!!! I am glad you're doing okay... and I loveee this pic of the girls. Hilarious!

Lisa said...

BAHAHA! I LOVE this picture! The look on Erika's face is PRICELESS. Then there statnds Elise with the big ol' smile from ear to ear. I'm anxious to hear about their experiences, and also if Erika was on time to church the week before!

Lisa said...

oh my gosh! I TOTALLY mixed the two up. Now that I'm on the laptop and not my computer (my screen is dark and I can't fix it) I can tell who is who! I totally thought Erika (who was actually Elise) was pouting because you had said she didn't want to go. Regardless, cute pic! How did they like it?

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town