Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Decked out in duct tape



This is Brandon's girlfriend, Venessa and her friend, wearing the outfits they made totally out of duct tape. It's for scholarship money for college. They had to wear these outfits to Prom to be eligible, and I don't know how she did it because her dress is HEAVY!! Out of about two hundred entries nationwide, they are the only ones from Utah to make the top ten! The winner will be announced July 1st, and from now til then we can vote for them. One vote per e-mail address per day. 1st place gets three thousand dollars each, including the school, 2nd place gets two thousand dollars each, including the school, and 3rd place gets one thousand dollars each, including the school. SO, all of you within the sound of my blog, if you're so inclined, could you PLEASE send votes their way! Venessa is getting ready to start school at The Art Institute of Utah and could really use the money! Go to stuckatprom.com, click on 'vote for winner' and then vote away for number 4180!!! Thank you everyone, you're the best!

2 comments:

AD said...

Will do!

Lisa said...

I have e mailed this picture and the info to everybody in my address book! This is AMAZING! Way to go Vanessa!

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town