Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Another Day, Another Movie

****"There Will Be Blood" rated R for some violence I guess, but it didn't really have any until the end, the very end. There really wasn't any language either, it so could have been rated PG-13. It was really slow but interesting. I really was liking it until about 3/4 of the way through it. Daniel Dey Lewis is an amazing actor and I liked him until the end. I guess it just shows you how money and power can make you lose sight of what's important. I think it's worth seeing. Jeff and I both give it give it 2 1/2 diamonds.

No comments:

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town