Friday, February 22, 2008

Another Day, Another Movie

****"Vantage Point" rated PG-13. William Hurt as the President, Dennis Quaid as his "body guard" that takes his job very seriously, he was CRAZY!!! And Forest Whitaker was awesome as usual. I really liked it. It was very suspenseful at times and intriguing to see all the different points of view. Not a whole bunch of political mambo jambo which was nice, but a little bit of terrorism. It had some good twists and was very interesting. I highly recommend it. Jeff gives it 3 1/2 diamonds, I give it 4.






****"Witless Protection" rated PG-13. Larry the cable guy and Jenny McCarthy... as a couple? Okay...? Well, Larry was stupid as usual but doesn't know it, he thinks he knows what's going on... surprisingly I guess he did, by chance. It had a few moments of funny, and was a little entertaining, but I got bored after awhile. Jeff and I both give it 2 diamonds.






****"Beau Jest" rated PG. It's almost like they were trying to do a sequel to 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding'... NOT! It was extremely low budget. The girl just kept lying and deceiving until you were like "oh come ON already!" That got a bit annoying. If your Jewish I think you will enjoy it and even 'get it'. Draggy and slow, but good effort. Jeff is giving it 1/2 of a diamond,(a first) and I think it deserves 1 1/2 because 'Bob' is so cute.






****"Charlie Bartlett" rated R. It was crude in some parts and had the 'F' word a half a dozen times, but having said that, it was hilarious! What can I say, I'm an extreme conservative about pretty much everything except movies, thats where my left wing comes out. Charlie is so cute and even though he's always causing trouble you can't help but love him. Robert Downy Jr. played the principal and was really good. I liked it. Jeff gives it 2 diamonds and I'm giving it 3.

No comments:

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town