Friday, February 15, 2008

Another Day, Another Movie

****"Step Up 2 the Streets" rated PG-13. If you go for the dancing you'll like it. Jeff liked the dancing but wasn't too impressed with the acting or story. I liked it, thought it had a good story and loved the dancing. I even thought it had a good moral to the story. Since my girls are so big time into dance that might be why I liked it so much, not sure if "normal" people will or not? (normal meaning people that don't spend; Erika, 9 hours a week at dance, and, Elise, about 12 hours a week dancing) Jeff gives it 1 1/2 diamonds, Erika is giving it 5, and I give it 3.






****"Jumper" rated PG-13. Hayden Christensen discovers he can "morph" to any location that he wants. It was an interesting concept, kind of fun. Made me wonder what I would do if I was in that situation. Samuel L. Jackson plays a guy that hunts the jumpers and kills them. I didn't understand the role of his mother, (Diane Lane) who wasn't in it but for a few minutes, but hated her at the end. It was entertaining and slightly suspenseful in parts. I liked it. Jeff did too, we both give it 3 1/2 diamonds.






****"Definitely, Maybe" rated PG-13. It starts out kind of crude, with the kids and parents at the school going crazy because the kids were taught sex ed that day, the parents were up in arms because they didn't know, and the kids were too because, well, basically they were too young to grasp the concept. So there was alot of graphic, descriptive words being used, but once you got past that it was good. It was fun to hear the stories of the different girls and how everything played out. I wasn't crazy about it at first but then really started liking it. Jeff gives it 2 1/2 diamonds, I give it 3 1/2.

No comments:

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town