Saturday, February 23, 2008

Another Day, Another Movie

*****"Be Kind, Rewind" rated PG-13. Jack Black, Mos Def, and Danny Glover. I went with EXTREMELY low expectations so I was a little surprised that it was kind of entertaining and funny. I knew it was about Jack and Mos reinacting the movies for the video store because Jack is magnetic and erases all of them, maybe that's why it seemed like it took forever to get to that point, but it had some pretty funny lines and Jack Black is fun. I really liked Mos Def! It was better than I thought it would be, though kind of corny. Jeff and I both give it 2 1/2 diamonds. P.S. I'd like to give a shout out to my friend from the cruise, Erika Bassett who I saw at the theater tonight! Kandis, Come over soon, you know I'll be there, and I still owe you a movie! My favorite movie pick right now; "Vantage Point" definitely.

No comments:

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town