Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Another Day, Another Movie

****"Bank Job" rated R. Jason Statham heads up a bank heist that's pretty complicated. There's some political stuff that goes on about some naked photos of a princess from another country... Has some 'F' words and skin unfortunately because it was pretty good. Jeff and I both give it 2 1/2 diamonds.






****"Bonneville" rated PG. I don't know if this is playing anywhere else because it was filmed in Utah and surrounding areas, but it has Kathy Bates, Joan Allen, and Jessica Lange. They go on a road trip to California to return the ashes of Jessica's husband to his daughter. Lot's of adventures on the way and lessons learned. I enjoyed it but don't know that it's one for the guys. Jeff said it was a promotional video for Utah's outdoor activities and surrounding areas like Lake Powell, Grand canyon, and even the Salt Flats. Jeff gives it 2 diamonds, I give it 3.







****"College Road Trip" rated G. Raven, who is always fun, Martin Lawrence, super over protective, and as much as I love Donny Osmond, ANNOYING! But not quite as annoying as his "daughter". Oh my gosh, luckily they're not in it too much so don't let them ruin it for you. I really liked it. Jeff gives it 2 1/2, I give it 3.







****Never Back Down" rated PG-13. This is definitely one for the younger, hip crowd. It's about the high school guys that fight for sport but go too far. I didn't like all the fighting, I've never understood that, but the two main guys and their bodies were quite easy to look at! It had a love story, some funny parts, and intense! It was good! We're both giving it 3 diamonds.








****"Doomsday" rated R. It's about a virus that spreads in Scotland and starts killing hundreds of people so the government wipes them all out. 25 years later another outbreak occurs so they send a team over to find an anecdote. Man, it was SO aweful!!! I had a real hard time sitting through this one. I kept thinking "I definitely don't get paid enough!" It was bloody and gruesome and evil, wicked, disgusting, violent, dark, and sad. Doesn't that sound fun! Definitely one for the Manly men... with strong stomachs! Jeff gives it 1 diamond, I have to give it more lumps of coal than I have given anything else to date... 3

No comments:

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town