Sunday, March 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Bryce!
















February 26th my baby turned 11! We went to an early dinner at Red Robin so that Brandon could join us before he had to go to work. Wednesday Bryce had his last Blue and Gold banquet and gave an awesome farewell speach. Then Saturday he wanted to go shoot guns with Jeff and Brandon because he's been taking a hunter safety class. Saturday afternoon he took his hunter safety test and passed and Saturday night had his birthday party with 2 friends from school and Mel's Joshua. Gabe came too, to hang out with me, Sam was at a friends birthday party. Bryce has been a busy boy this week! I love you bud, you'll always be my baby boy.








3 comments:

AD said...

Ahh, isn't it hard having our babies grow up on us??? He's adorable! Happy Birthday, Bryce!

Lisa said...

WOW! He's REALLY 11? I remember when you brought him home! Bryce is such a good kid. Does not have a mean bone in his body.....just like his Mama. I also find his smile absolutely contagious! Happy Birthday Brycie!

Diane said...

Such a genuine smile in those pictures. Hey Bryce, don't forget we never did finish that May-I game. I WILL win!! Happy late birthday. You are a doll.

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town