Thursday, March 20, 2008

Another Day, Another Movie

****"Horton Hears a Who" rated G. I know one might wonder how they can make an hour and forty minute movie about the book, but I tell you they did and it is Hilarious! Jeff and I were laughing so hard at one point that we were crying! You know that full, deep belly laugh that you rarely get to experience? I liked it so much better than I thought I would. I know the little ones are going to LOVE it and it will really keep their attention. I want to see it again with my nephews! Jeff and I BOTH are giving it 4 diamonds.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Man, that surprised me. I had NO desire to see that. Maybe I should rethink that one.

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town