Thursday, March 20, 2008

Bye-bye long hair...

Well, the time has finally come where my opinion doesn't really count. Elise has decided to cut her beautiful long hair off and I can't talk her out of it. She has actually wanted to do it for a long time. Her Drill Showcase was last night, (more on that later) so now she can cut it. I wish I could have gotten everyones opinions about it and maybe had a vote, (like Kandis did about her bangs) and she would have to go with the majority, but no, it wouldn't matter, her mind is set. I will post pics of before and after, but here is my favorite pic of her long hair. ( Now I know I'm the partial mom, but, HELLO! This picture blows me away. )

3 comments:

Our Family said...

I am going to MISS her long beautiful hair SOOOOO much!!!! But lucky for me, I got a sneak peak of the new "do" and I love it too. She could pretty much be bald and still look amazing though. :)

Lisa said...

She is SO gorgeous that hair certainly doesn't matter! Her face is stunning enough that it doesn't matter WHAT kind of hair she has. I too saw a pic of her new cut and it is absolutely DARLING! And no, you are not biased, Shar. She is absolutely beautiful....just ask anybody who has seen her pic on our fridge!

AD said...

Can't wait to see her new hair cut!

But how has it taken this long for your opinion to not matter???? (Did you get that?)

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town