Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I guess I'm green




Take this test!
You're green, the color of growth and vigor. Good-hearted and giving, you have a knack for finding and bringing out the best in people. Green is the most down-to-earth color in the spectrum — reliable and trustworthy. People know they can count on you to be around in times of need, since your concern for people is genuine and sincere. You take pride in being a good friend. For you, success is measured in terms of personal achievement and growth, not by status or position. Rare as emeralds, greens are wonderful, natural people. It truly is your color!


2 comments:

AD said...

Wow. Two sisters who are green...so what does this say about your childhoods? Something went very right for two daughters to grow up to be such caring people whose love and interest in others is so genuine. Of course you are green!! Of the three in my family who have taken the test, we are all three different...tres interestante!

Anonymous said...

I usually don't take these tests but I turned out to be green too! How bizarre?! Who woulda thought that I could be summarized in a color? When I die and get to the pearly gates I suppose I'll just tell St. Peter that I'm "green" and hope that gets me in!

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town