Thursday, March 20, 2008

Remember when...

You could buy your little girl a frilly little Easter dress, complete with bonnet, gloves, and matching purse... and she would happily wear them? ( I don't mean to over do it about Elise, but it's just kind of working out that way )Well, Elise was begging for an Easter dress so we set out to find one the other day. Now I know she has grown up and that a bonnet was probably out of the question, but I at least thought that "Easter dress" meant something in, I don't know, a bright color, maybe a pastel, or at least a spring looking dress for heavens sake! Well, I guess not. When she finally found the perfect dress that she was so excited about, I said "but... it's black, that's not Eastery looking" ?! to which she replied... "So." Soooo, once again, as in my last post, I guess my opinion doesn't matter. Sigh. I will be taking Erika shopping soon for her dress, oh boy, that should be interesting...

3 comments:

Our Family said...

Seriously, how CUTE is she in that top picture. When I picture Elise I still love to picture her just like that. I hate to admit how much she's grown!! But, she HAS grown and she gets more beautiful every time I see her!!

Lisa said...

ROFL How did I KNOW it was going to be black? She still looks stunning, though! Easter time is the one time every year that I REALLY wish I had a girl...I see all those cute easter dresses and just melt!

. said...

That's funny! Maddy picked out a black Easter dress, too. Elise is such a beauty--both your girls are! You must be so proud. I'm dying to see before and after shots of the new hair cut!

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town