Saturday, November 10, 2007

Another day, Another movie


****I loved "Dan in real life" rated PG. How awesome is that! They could have made it so bad. I really like seeing Steve Carrell playing a normal character, even though I get a kick out of him on "The Office". It's very relatable and fun. It's scary how much his two oldest girls reminded us of our own girls, which, for those of you who have seen it, can now feel sorry for me that his middle daughter reminds us way too much of Erika. Not so much right now, but in due time. It's touching and a feel good movie that I give 4 out of 5 diamonds!

No comments:

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town