Friday, November 16, 2007

Guess what today is?!!!

That's right, Friday, and we all know what that means!!


****"Love in the time of cholera"rated R for nudity. It was kind of depressing and frustrating. The one guy is so infatuated with this woman that he pines for her for 53 years, Even after she gets married. You just want to say "get over it, move on with your life". But I guess thats what is supposed to be so romantic. I don't know, it was okay, kinda risque and too sexual. Jeff wasn't crazy about it and gives it one and a half diamonds. I think it's one of the movies that will be nominated for best picture because it seems like all the weird, off-the-wall kind do. The music was beautiful, some of it by Shakira. I'm giving it 2 diamonds.



****"Martian Child" rated PG-13. I was really hesitant to see it because I had heard that it was sad. I don't do well with sad. (It took Elise 3 years to get me to watch 'Charly') I was pleasantly relieved. I guess I was geared up for something really bad so it was okay. It did bring an occassional tear to the eye but had just the right amount of humor and light-heartedness. I thought it had a good 'moral to the story'. I didn't ask Jeff what he would rate it before he fell asleep but I'm giving it 4 out of 5 diamonds

No comments:

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town