Sunday, November 25, 2007

Oh happy day!!!




How was everyones Thanksgiving?!! Hope it was great! Ours was wonderful, except I kept wishing my mom and grandma Sanders were with us, and of course, Mikes and Davids families would have made it perfect! We had my whole family, including Brandons girl friend Venessa, and Brandons Friend KC, who has been living with us for a few months. And Mels family. What Fun. The food was yummy and we went to the theater to see Enchanted, what a fabulous movie! And then we topped off a wonderful day by going to Joel and Lisa's house to play games and have more pie, YUM-O. I'm thankful for all of you in my life! Enjoy the Season!

3 comments:

Our Family said...

It WAS wonderful!!! Thanks to your beautiful home as the setting and wonderful family. We had a fantastic time, we LOVE you!!

Kandis said...

Glad the Thanksgiving was good! When are you going to post the official review for Enchanted?????

Lisa said...

This was seriously one of my favorite Thanksgiving holidays. The WHOLE weekend was great! Capped off by our movie marathon with you guys! WOO HOO! When we counted our blessings this Thanksgiving, you were included. FOURTEEN years worth of friendship. We sure love you guys!

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town