Saturday, November 17, 2007

A Really, Really Good Week!

Sometimes if you plan something way in advance it has a hard time coming to fruition. Have you ever done something so spur of the moment that it's amazing it worked? In August my dear friend Lisa called and asked if I would like to go to 'EducationWeek' with her at BYU. I replied "Heck yes I would, when is it?" To which she replied "Tomorrow." I thought 'Oh, I could take a day and go get inspired to become a better wife and mother.' And then Lisa said "I'm going every day, Mon. -Fri., all day." As much as I wanted to go the whole time, I didn't think there was any way I could pull it off. I meekly brought it up with Jeff, and, to my surprise, he said that would be fine and that I should go. My dear, sweet husband got the kids off to school in the mornings, picked them up after school, got Erika to dance, and everything else that I usually 'take care of':) Oh what fun we had, going to amazing, inspiring classes, going to lunch, and one day, skipping out early from a class we found boring and getting ice cream instead!! Right in the middle of the week was Lisas birthday so I brought her a little cake and two forks. If you ever get a chance to eat a cake right from the 'pan' with no plates, in a car, in a parking lot, I highly recommend it. It was exhilerating!! Thanks Lise, and Jeff, for a really really good week!










1 comment:

Lisa said...

That WAS a good week, wasn't it! I have to say, that it is one of my most memorable and favorites. I'm SO glad you came along with me. It wouldn't have been half the fun to go by myself. After being friends for 14 years, I still felt like I got to know another side of you that week. It was great. And how fantastic are YOU to greet me at 7 am with a full blown birthday cake and two forks. :) Now THAT is starting my birthday off right.....and with a great friend. Sure do love ya, Shar!

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town