Friday, November 30, 2007

Another Day, Another Movie

****"Awake" rated R for language. Hayden Christensen and Jessica Alba. Oh, and Terrence Howard (love him.) Clay, (Hayden) needs a heart transplant and Terrence Howard is his friend and his Doctor. Sam, (Jessica) is Haydens girlfriend that he can't tell his mom about because she'll freak. I can't really tell you anything else because it will give it away. It was very unpredicable, which I was surprised about, because when I saw the previews, it just seemed like it would be obvious what happens. Not even! It's got alot of twists and turns for the short hour and a half that it is. It's really good, and I would recommend it. The language was not too bad, but it kinda was..? what? well, it had a half dozen F-words. Okay, am I starting to talk to myself and answer my own questions like my baby Gabe? Anyway, I really liked it. Giving it 3 and a half diamonds.


P.S. Thank you to those of you who have responded to my movie quiz. I've decided that when I get 10 comments I'll post my list:)


Oh my gosh! Can I just tell you that my sister is a computer genius!! She made it so much easier to add my diamonds! Thanks sis!

No comments:

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town