Sunday, December 2, 2007

YAY PEOPLE!!!!


I was so excited to see I had gotten more comments since this morning! I've been at temple square and just checked in. Okay, I am going to post my favorites list but not my #1 until I get 1 more reply. I'm not counting Lisa's last one:) But that's okay because she's my most loyal commenter, next to my sis:) Thank you everyone, especially My mommy:) and aunt Ellen (Diane) I am so excited that you will finally comment on mine,Yay!! And by the way, you and Ken need to go see 'Dan in Real Life'. I promise you will like it. And thank you my new friend Linda:)!


25. Rat Race

24. Enough

23. Somewhere in Time

22. Armageddon

21. Walk the Line

20. Elf

19. Pursuit of Happyness

18. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

17. My Blue Heaven

16. 13 Going on 30

15. Shawshank Redemption

14. Road to Eldorado

13. Madagascar

12. The Score

11. Forrest Gump

10. Last Holiday

9. The Thomas Crown Affair

8. My Big Fat Greek Wedding

7. Hairspray

6. Death Sentence

5. The Holiday

4. Return to Me

3. Ever After

2. A Knights Tale

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the list! Looks like I'm going to have to see a few of those...and you reminded me that I want to buy My Big Fat Greek Wedding!!! Hmm...maybe I'll have to ask Santa for one more thing. HAPPY HOLIDAYS! I love movies!

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town