Sunday, December 2, 2007

HELLO SNOW!





This is what we woke up to Saturday morning. December 1st and our first snow that has stuck. Too bad I hadn't put the patio furniture away! Jeff and I drove to Tremonton to take Jeff's 4-wheeler to David (my little bro. for those of you that don't know that) that he bought from us. It started out rough with the snow, but by the time we got to about Layton it started clearing out and then kept getting better. It was as dry as a bone in Tremonton, weird! We got to go to a lovely dinner at The Maddox with Dave, Mandy, and her two boys before Dave had to go to work. (Thanks Guys!)

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Okay, sis! You're makin' me LOOK BAD!! I've taken my "snowy day" pics but haven't put them on yet. You are so ON THE BALL!! LOVED seeing the cute pictures at Temple Square, SO SO CUTE of the kids, man I love those kids!! I'm so glad you had a good time, what a fun tradition!

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town