Saturday, December 8, 2007

Another Movie...:)

****"Fred Claus" rated PG. I finally saw it. It's kind of your typical Santa Claus gets in a bind just before Christmas movie. I liked Paul Giamati as Santa Claus, and I'm sorry, but for some reason I find Vince Vaughn extremely sexy:), (Jeff has never understood this.) It was entertaining. I got a little bored with the 'Sibling anonymous' part, but it was kind of funny. (except Stephen Baldwin is stupid) I guess the guy that played Bill Clintons brother really is his brother and I wonder about the guy that played Sylvester Stallones brother, he did look alot like him. Anyway, I liked it, I'm giving it 3 and 1 /2 diamonds.

3 comments:

Kandis said...

Hey Sharla! I finally saw Enchanted and LOVED it! It was so cute and funny...I was laughing the whole time! I was wondering if you ever saw "This Christmas?" It's in the theatres right now and I've heard it's good from some critics but no one I know saw it. Just wondering if you did. Keep those posts coming!

Diane said...

I can't identify with you with movies any more. We just don't go to any. So now we are Jazz season ticket holders. Decided to try something else. But I'm filing your movie reviews for rentals!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I finally got to your blog (thanks to Kylee). Frank Stallone plays himself in the movie, and the Clinton brother is really him. When Clinton was in office, the brother played his sax at the White House, etc. He was in trouble for drugs or alcohol or something. Supposedly the embarrassing brother...which leads right into the part he played.
Anyway, fun blog! I guess I better get on board sometime and start my own!

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town