Thursday, December 27, 2007

Calling Melanie, Are you there?

A lot of people have stressed concern about Mel's lack of posts lately so I thought I'd better step in and put your mind at ease. I just checked her blog and sure enough, nothing again. I did see her Christmas day and she was alive and kicking. I guess this time of year, trying to make sure everything is perfect, (which she always does) juggling four boys, shopping, decorating, making hundreds of suckers, nursing a baby, and keeping the house clean and organized, oh yeah and making the cutest Christmas card ever, with a slide show attached, has kept her away from the computer. I know that's really out of character for her, and it's killing her, but she will be back soon. I'm thinking maybe even tomorrow. Here's a couple pics of one of the reasons she's been M.I.A. :) We love ya sis, and we'll be here waiting for you, anxiously, but patiently, when your ready to come back!


1 comment:

Camille said...

thanks! I was actually really worried about her. I am so glad you guys have each other...and so close!

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town