Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas Everyone!


It's really here. It's not waiting for me to be ready. Man, did it ever sneak up on me this year! It's been different this year for me. The mortgage recession hit suddenly and hard, catching us off guard, and even with all the changes we made to down size, we weren't quite ready. I've spent the last month clearing out my basement to rent it out because our house probably wont sell in this market. In the process of getting rid of 'stuff' I've really realized that we don't need ANYTHING at all, especially any more toys or 'things' that will be forgotten and set aside within a week. It's funny how you really think twice about everything you buy when your pinching pennies. It's so great because I can't really buy much this year, so talk about perfect timing! We, my whole family, get to go on the family cruise On January 6th and that's our Christmas. How awesome is that! We get to all be together as our little family before Brandon goes on his mission. Once he leaves, our family as we know it, will never be the same. By the time he gets back, Elise will be 19 and a half, which is how old I was when I was engaged. This Christmas is going to be perfect! Thank you Everyone for your love and friendship! Hope your Christmas will be perfect too!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Merry Christmas to your family. Can't wait to visit with everyone on the cruise.

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town