Friday, December 21, 2007

Another Day, Another Movie

****"National Treasure and the book of secrets" rated PG. I'm a big fan of the first one and was very excited to see this. I wasn't disappointed! I thought there was just the right amount of humor and suspense. Remember Riley from the first one? Thank goodness he's in this one too! He almost makes the movie. He's just as funny and witty as ever. Ed Harris makes for quite a bad guy, very good performance from him. I'm giving it 4 diamonds!

****"Charlie Wilson's War" rated R for language and a little bit of nudity in the beginning. I didn't know a whole lot about this one going into it. It's directed by Tom Hanks and he also plays the play boy congressman that helped the Afghanistans defeat the Russians in the 80's. Based on a true story. It was very interesting. Extremely good performances by Julia Roberts, Amy Adams, (from enchanted) Philip Seymour, and of course Tom Hanks himself. I'm giving it 3 diamonds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOOOOVE our movie marathons with the Birschbachs. I think Joey loves them even more than I do! He wouldn't shut up on the way home...."I just LOVE going to the movies with Jeff and Shar, it's SO fun!" I really liked Charlie Wilson's War also. Very interesting, great performances, and one of those movies where you need to pay attention to every line spoken. My favorite of the night though was Dan In Real Life. Which has already been reviewed, but LOVED it! Thanks for the invite!

Diane said...

This isn't a post for your movie but I just wanted to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas. Love to you all.

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town