Saturday, December 15, 2007

Another Day, Another Movie

****"Alvin and the Chipmunks" I liked it more than I thought I would. It had a good story-line and pretty much kept me entertained the whole time. Very cute and fun. The kids will definitely like this one! Don't know what else to say about it. I enjoyed it. 3 diamonds






****"This Christmas" rated PG-13 for mild language and sexual innuendos. I really did enjoy it. It was interesting to see all the different issues and secrets that the family had. It reminds you how important family is. They were a little too flippant about the whole sex outside of marriage thing, Jeff would have hated it for that reason. It had a couple enjoyable performances by Chris Brown,( who played the youngest sibling) which was definitely a bonus. It was good. 3 diamonds.

1 comment:

Our Family said...

I had SO much fun going with you and feeling sorry for the people in Minnesota. (HA!) We need to do that more often!!! I liked it too, but I didn't LOVE it. It was entertaining though and just fun to be there with my sis!

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town