Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Good Job Bryce!

Tonight was Bryces orchestra concert for parents. Today during school he also performed twice. He plays the violin and has since the beginning of last year. He goes to school an hour early one to two times a week to practice. His orchestra teacher is really awesome! For those who know Bryce, you know how shy he is, so I give him kudos for getting up in front of people to play. There are 53 students in the orchestra; 2 bass, 7 cello, 3 viola, and 41 violinists! So you can imagine how many people were there tonight! Good job Bryce, I'm so proud!



2 comments:

Kandis said...

Congrats Bryce! It's really hard to be in a recital...all of those people looking at you and being in the spotlight. Good job!

As a side question, does anyone know what happened to Melanie??? She's MIA and I'm really upset that she hasn't posted anything new on her blog!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I am SO impressed! Way to go, Brycie! I had NO CLUE that he played the violin until you told me you were at his concert the other day. Three of Joel's sisters play violin and they all say it's a difficult instrument to play. Good job, Bryce. Keep up with it! I'm so impressed that you go to school early to practice. This is something that will stay with you forever. Don't give it up!

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town