Monday, November 19, 2007

More Movie Critiques

A couple movies that I saw awhile back that I thought might be of interest, but aren't at the theaters right now;

****"Into the Wild" This was very interesting to me. It's about the guy who decides he wants to sell everything he owns and move to Alaska and live off the land, literally in the wild. He was only like 24 or something. I think what makes it so interesting is that it's a true story. It's kind of sad and happy at the same time because you just know that he's doing what he wants to do, even though it's hard. You start to realize that theres no way he could live the "normal, traditional" life. If this comes to the dollar theater I would highly recommend seeing it. I think it's rated R but I don't know why, theres no sex or nudity in it. Jeff and I both give it 3 diamonds.


****"Death Sentence" Rated R for language and violence. Starring Kevin Bacon and Kelly Preston. I have to say that this was one of my favorite movies of the "quarter". I'm not sure why I liked it so much but I really did. I think it's because the gangsters get what they deserve and it's so awesome. It's too bad they had to put so many 'F' words in it, but I guess that's how gangsters talk so they had to make it genuine. If you can kinda block out the language I think you'll really like it. It does have some really sad parts in it, But it's soooo good. I've been watching for it to come to the dollar theater. I would really see it if you get the chance. Maybe it's going to go straight to DVD and skip the dollar theater. If so, be sure to rent it and then tell me what you think! Jeff gives it 3 and a half and I give it 4 (almost 5!)

No comments:

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town