Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Not just movies!!!

Just wanted to make sure everyone knows that I do have a life outside of the theater. Really, I do!! We try to limit our movie- going to Fridays:) Saturday we drove to Logan to see the play that Jeff's sister wrote for her stake. It was so good! It was called "The Coat of many Adventures" She's so clever, I don't know how she comes up with all the little puns and innuendos. It was worth the one and a half hour drive there, getting there at 3:00pm and the drive home by 11:00 pm. We had to be home for Sunday because it was Bryces primary program and Brandon had interviews with the Bishop, getting ready for his mission. Yesterday I made nine tater tot casseroles for the freezer meal dinner group I'm in. Thank you so much Lisa for helping me!! Your the best!!
Have a great day! I am going downstairs to clear out the basement to get ready to rent it out, lucky me. Once again, thank you Lisa, who is here to help me. You're a saint!!!

Do stay tuned for my all time favorite movies list! Any guesses as to what my #1 favorite is?
Dang, I didn't get through a post without mentioning movies. I promise movies are not my life!!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

What a good brother and sister in law you are to make the drive and support Jeff's sister! And Shar, you know there's nobody else I would rather make 9 tater tot casseroles with than you! The kitchen is always more fun when somebody is in it with you. Hmmm, that could SO be taken the wrong way. Anyway....wish I would have been more help with your basement today. Next time I need to bring Jack and Logan's straight jackets for them so I can work more and chase less. BTW, do I get to guess your favorite movie? hehe

Our Family said...

I am guessing.... ooh, I forgot the name, is it that one with Cameron Diaz where she goes to England? WHAT IS THE NAME OF THAT MOVIE?? I've drawn a complete blank. Darn kids making me lose brain cells!! HA!

Carla said...

Hi Sharla! Its so fun to find my cousins on the blogosphere and to read about you and your family. I can't believe how grown up your kids are either, wow time sure flies huh? I agree, some kind of get together would be great. Sorry, I'm not going on the cruise. Adrianne and my Mom are though. Anyway, lets keep in touch and get together some time!
Carla

AD said...

So when will you blog about your goat (I forgot his name) and post pictures about him? I'm seriously going to write a book about him someday...I still laugh when I picture him out chasing cars with your dog!!

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town