Monday, January 28, 2008

20,000 comedians out of work...

and my husband thinks he has to be one. Okay, I have to admit this is pretty funny. So things have been CRAZY around here with Christmas and then 10 days later going on the cruise and then coming home with 9 suitcases of laundry to do, (side note: at the time it might seem like a good idea to over pack to make sure your ready for any situation right? WRONG! why? because when you get home you have all 9 suitcases of clean AND dirty clothes to wash because they ALL smell like dirty, muggy clothes!) That's one thing if you feel good right? but I felt like CRAP for almost two weeks after I got home and then on top of that, we're still trying to clear the basement out to rent it. Sooooo, you can imagine the state my house has been in. Well Jeff informed me last night at dinner that the home teachers asked if they could come and visit us and that his reply was, "Can we all pile in our car and come to your house?" Maybe I should be mad but I have been laughing about it ever since!:)

3 comments:

Kandis said...

If you need any help my mom loves to do laundry!

Our Family said...

HA!! I agree with Sam, Jeff is the funniest guy on the planet. :) It sounds like you got tons done the other day though, so things have got to be looking up, right??!!

I miss you!

Our Family said...

Oh where, oh where has my sister gone...oh where, oh where can she be???!!!

Come on SIS!! I miss you, I want to hear about your life, what's going on, what's not going on or even about how you can't even face the day because I'm not around.....Something, ANYTHING, I'm dying here! :) Love you!

About Me

Bluffdale, UT, United States
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I've been married to Jeff - the love of my life, for almost 21 years. I'm the mother of four beautiful and amazing kids. Brandon is 19, Elise is 17, Erika is 14 and Bryce is 11. I love to spend time with my family, go to movies, play games, go to movies, go out to eat and go to movies. I love diet cherry coke, music, especially soft rock and religious music. I hate grumpy people, bad service and other people's hands in bags of potato chips. I love to go on Cruises...Oh, and I really love to go to movies!

My cute hubby!

Brandon

Elise

Erika

Bryce

Just a typical night out on the town